This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.
Do you try to be frugal each day and encourage it with your family as well? It may be hard to narrow down or truly think about what I do each day that is frugal. It can be very tempting to do things that may cost us money, but we have to stay committed to living a frugal life. We have to remember why we are trying to save money. The reasons to save money could be for a vacation or a sports outing or Christmas presents.
- Make my breakfast and coffee at home instead of buying something at the gas station on the way to work.
- Check out my favorite coupon sites to see it there are any new coupons I need to print out before they disappear.
- Cook supper according to my meal plan for the week or what is in the cabinets and not go to the store for additional ingredients.
- Check out the lowest price of electricity for the day to do laundry, or take a bath. I use PowerSmart Pricing where I can find out each hour’s price is for electricity. Power Smart Pricing helps my electric bill stay low.
- Making sure lights are off when I am not in the room or others leave the room.