This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.
It may be hard to narrow down or truly think about what I do each day that is frugal. It can be very tempting to do things that may cost us money, but we have to stay committed to living a frugal life. We have to remember why we are trying to save money. The reasons to save money could be for a vacation or a sports outing or Christmas presents.
- Make my breakfast and coffee at home instead of buying something at the gas station on the way to work.
- Check out my favorite coupon sites to see it there are any new coupons I need to print out before they disappear.
- Cook supper according to my meal plan for the week or what is in the cabinets and not go to the store for additional ingredients.
- Check out the lowest price of electricity for the day to do laundry, or take a bath. I use PowerSmart Pricing where I can find out each hour’s price is for electricity. Power Smart Pricing helps my electric bill stay low.
- Making sure lights are off when I am not in the room or others leave the room.